NHS Covid App Information

Posted by:  - Posted on:

Vaccination Data Resolution Service (VDRS) and Overseas Vaccines Validation Service.

If a you have had your vaccinations in England but there is an error on your record, or have an incomplete record, you should call 119 and ask to be referred to the VDRS.

Over 16s who have had one or more COVID-19 vaccinations abroad that are approved by the World Health Organisation can book an appointment at a vaccination site to show evidence of their vaccinations and request an update to their record.

Anyone intending to use their NHS COVID Pass to travel should check their pass status before booking and call 119 if their record isn’t showing correctly.

Any of the above amendments have to be done via calling 119 and cannot be done for you by the surgery.